Among the top priorities of a growing business like yours is joining the local chamber of commerce for the benefits and support a chamber can provide. The Forsyth Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to advancing commerce in the City of Forsyth and the surrounding areas.
Our first responsibility is to encourage participation in our local Chamber of Commerce, thus supporting our business community. Our goal is to promote Forsyth and its neighboring communities as a safe, progressive area in which to live, work play and do business. A growing, stable community is a win-win for everyone!
Some of the benefits you will receive as a Forsyth Chamber of Commerce member include:
- Detailed company listing, logo and link in the online Membership Directory of our website, forsythmissouri.org;
- Display of your business cards, brochures, flyers in the Chamber Visitor Center;
- Free email blasts of your business news and events to our members;
- Posting of your business news and events to our website, which is automatically posted to both Facebook and Twitter;
- Business referrals through our office;
- Business-to-business networking opportunities;
- Free use of our Wi-Fi enabled meeting facility at the Chamber Visitor Center;
- Free digital advertisements in the Chamber Visitor Center;
- Opportunities to economically advertise on our website;
- Heavily discounted single-page website hosted on our server for those businesses without a web presence;
- Sponsorship opportunities in FCC events, such as Forsyth Fun Day, Harvest Moon Festival/Car Show, Miniature Golf Tournament and the Annual Banquet.
If interested in becoming a partner of this supportive association, please contact us for a membership application. We can begin our marketing efforts for your business as soon as you join! If you should have any questions regarding membership in the Forsyth Chamber of Commerce, please do not hesitate to call us at (417) 546-2741 or email us at email@example.com